Irsay Tweets "This day of MONSTER TRADE..." (Richardson to Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Sep 18, 2013.

1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I really hope that doesn't happen. I don't care for the Browns, but that's not in good taste for the NFL. It's only week 3.

Love your new sig by the way lol.
  2. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

FFS.... The colts just got twice as good.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

I am truly blessed to wake up and not be a browns fan everyday!
  5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I actually like this deal for the Browns. Richardson has been chronically gimpy for the Browns and while good he's hardly been elite. Anytime you can snag a first round pick for an injury prone non-elite back you just say yes please (and thank you).
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ryno

Ryno Starter

thats the whole point. its week 3, they are presumably going to tank for 13 weeks. that is wrong on so many levels.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I'm starting to feel bad for that organization.. Imagine if you're a Browns fan: You just lost the face of your franchise who was one of the few players worth cheering for.. And for what? A mid-to-late first round pick? No draft pick is anywhere close to a guarantee. Trent Richardson was, barring injury.
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If he ever hits the potential he shows in the first few runs in this highlight vid (I know it's a highlight vid and that makes everyone look good, but these runs are absurd!), the Colts will dominate the AFC South for years.
  9. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Trent Richardson is a bum, 3.5 yards per carry for his career doesn't lie. Then you factor in that he's always dinged up because he's soft and it's a no brainer. Alabama RB's are the new Penn State RB's, put anybody behind the offensive lines they had and they will produce. We already know about Mark Ingram, Richardson will be universally recognized as a bust by the end of the year along with Lacy in a couple of years
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

No, here's what lies: talking about just his rookie season (in which he had broken ribs) like it's a whole career sample size and saying he's "always" hurt when he's had one major injury.
    • High Five High Five x 2