Irsay Tweets "This day of MONSTER TRADE..." (Richardson to Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Probably your gay ass, but I hold your $25 and control the league, so I'd tread lightly if I were you. hehe

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

OH

I have Trent?

well, looks like a will just walk all the way to the championship. Sorry to the guy in second place. Hope you have the consolation turned on for those who didn't make it RSB. Mr. I Scored 50 Points Last Week.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He's a cocky douche. I still see him from time to time at the bars, he's the do you know who I am type.

4. RavensShallBurn

Classic guy who starts 2-0 and thinks he's going all the way.

But yea... I doubt my team goes anywhere in this league. Too inconsistent. And it was 56 points, *******!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2-1 after next week.

6. RavensShallBurn

I hope Scarecrow has a backup plan because I don't see Richardson playing this weekend. And even if he did, it's against the Niners.

Fry, you got this.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Oh damn. Too bad. He didn't come off that way at all. Gotta love the "do you know who I am" line.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

There is nothing more arrogant than that line. He might not act that way outside of IUP but when he is on campus to visit he thinks he is Hollywood.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

pfft, its running back.

gameplan.....RUN!

10. RavensShallBurn

Too bad for that guy, I don't know who he is.

And too bad for UT players... I don't know who they are. I just don't care. I saw Patterson downtown walking his dog last year, but he's literally the only player I could name that I've seen out and about.

Some of them are in my classes... no clue what their names are and I don't care. I can tell there's not a whole lot going on up there... Hollow brains

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar