Irsay in Jail

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

who's getting me up the butt

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm saying your lackadaisical and nonchalant attitude towards, what will likely be another case of a failure of our justice system, is what is wrong with this country.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You don't get the luxury of that knowledge in federal rape me in the ass prison.

5. JCBRAVE

We live in America dude, if the people running the country wanted to be God wed still be living in 1482.

So what youre saying is, if you mess up, youre happy spending your time in jail? The people suckered into jury duty arent half smart enough to determine who's innocent and who's guilty. Fock that, Im buying my way out of jail all day if I can. You enjoy sitting in some stinking holding cell somewhere before your preliminary hearing a week later. Ill bond out like Irsay and have sex with my wife.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd like to say I am surprised by how incredibly stupid your opinion on the subject at hand is, but that is about what I expected.

7. JCBRAVE

Why are you upset that you get to live somewhere where you can get away with most things? Are you incapable from making mistakes?

Yes mass murderers should get the chair but Jim Irsay? No, thats just a lost man trying to find his way. He is allowed a 2nd chance.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He was also impaired driving. Could have killed someone.

9. JCBRAVE

He didn't kill anyone, he lucked out again when the police stopped him. Now if he comes around down the road, with this same stuff, I'm all for frying his ass. But what's he's done to make people want him dead..?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is still the guilty act. And I do not want him dead. Just think he should receive the same punishment as any other citizen. And that an owner in the NFL should be held, by prince Roger, to the same standard as the players are held.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar