iPhone to Verizon?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is this going to happen or not?

I hear people saying it's a done deal (to be released in January or February of 2011) while others say "that's stupid; there's no way it happens."

My phone just broke (for the third consecutive Christmas Eve :sad2:). My 5+ year old iPod broke recently as well. Makes sense to get the iPhone... if it actually comes to Verizon.

Of the phones Verizon has to offer, what would my best option be?

I don't expect to get many responses to this for a while, and that's totally cool. No rush. Merry Christmas!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can't go wrong with the Droids, they're basically the same thing as the iPhone.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Who needs an iPhone these days? Better products with better service available...for less.

4. Fry

One thing I will say is I don't think Droids have any music players, if that's important to you.

[​IMG]

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But the new Windows Mobile 7 has the Zune interface... which kicks the crap out of the iTunes one.

Still will never understand buying an mp3 player merely for apps.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Haha the minute one of these Apple related threads starts up Deuce swoops in to bag it..

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Last time I played with a Zune was about two years ago, but they seemed almost identical to me.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I love my IPhone 4......My buddy has a droid that I've played with......... IPhone4 > Droid.

Only problem with the IPhone is that it's delicate. Make sure you buy a case for protection. I took mine out of the case on halloween and dropped it. The glass cracked, but still usable. $225 to fix, $700 to replace.........Otherwise, it's pretty much just a mini-laptop.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm still going to prefer an iPhone over any other.

I take it no one knows for sure about it coming to Verizon?

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The HD screen of iPhone 4 is unrivaled by any of the other mediaphones. Photos etc are simply as crisp and vibrant as the human eye can see. That alone is a big enough difference to go with iPhone.
    And in regard to Mac v PC - I'm running both on my desk at work now and Mac dogs PC.
    If I'm working on the Mac for a while I swear it's like going to sepia when I have to switch back to PC...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar