Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

If only on Verizon ...
  3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

That doesn't really bother me too much...I had verizon for decades, from the old Cellular One days. They had their problems as well. I could never make a call in my folks Green Hills home with them. Not saying AT&T is great, but Verizon has alot of problems as well.
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Certainly, if it wasn't for the wifey (who's 4000 friends are all on Verizon) I'd make the switch in a heartbeat. For now I'm tethered to Verizon.
  5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Make no mistake though...not a big AT&T fan either. Just learned to accept that all cell phone companies have problems.....
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I need a physical keyboard to type on my cell. My fingers don't get along with most touch screens. That's why I got AT&T's "Backflip", it's secretly as good as any iphone. I can video chat, and get all Google apps. No need to upgrade just yet since I got this phone a month or so ago. But the new iphone does look pretty nice.
  7. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

I'm in the same boat. The G3 is getting a bit long in the tooth. Especially if I upgrade it to iOS 4.

I'll probably get one. I've been happy with AT&T for the most part and I don't see any need to hold out for a Verizon iPhone (which I think will happen).
  8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm waiting for the iphone 7 in 2012. It's supposed to have better battery power, and shoot lazers!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I have an iphone...I'm not really impressed as it loses signal for no reason and requires a restart.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I heard a rumor at some point that the iPhone was coming to Verizon this summer. If it were to come, there's no way they'd get the 4th gen.

I have Verizon and have had it for the past five years, but my dad will likely cut it off sometime soon... may have to switch to Sprint. :( They suck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.