iPad, iTablet or whatever it shall be called

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

my cousin, and my friend and his brother all got one
    all they use it for is gaming :rolleyes:

2. How is it that I'm an Apple homer? I'm not buying an iPad for myself. I didn't buy an iPhone for more than a year after it was released. I went a decade between buying my last 2 Macs. I use a PC desktop more than my MacBook Pro.

But hey... I said something good about an Apple product so I'm obviously a homer now... :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. What kind of media? You can rip any CD into iTunes. You can use HandBrake to rip any DVD into an iTunes-compatible video format.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Geez, lighten up dude, it's called a joke...this>>:grrhee: should have been the giveaway...it made Laser laugh, but he's not an uptight Apple homer..lol...AGAIN, a joke, straighten out your panties...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking more along the lines of apps. If I wanted to add Powerpoint, for example, and had the install CDs, how does one do that?

6. One doesn't... :ha:

The only apps you can use are the ones you download from the iTunes App Store.

You may be able to view PowerPoint files in the $10 iPad version of Keynote. I think you can view but not save them.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Guy here at work created a "powerpoint" presentation on his computer and made changes to it when he put it on his iPad. The iPad is also how he is going to control the presentation as well.

8. My order just got delivered today and I'm impressed. It isn't perfect for everyone but I'm typing this out and the keyboard is excellent (thought it's not going to be as good for a touch typist). The apps i predownloaded look beautiful on it. And the sound quality is frankly surprisingly good.

I'll have possession of it for a week before it goes to my grandmother, but I can see the attraction of getting one as a netbook alternative.

9. Hoffa

10. Hoffa

I can't believe I just bought an Ipad...backorder, won't arrive until 2 weeks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar