Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

iPad, iTablet or whatever it shall be called

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365
    I can't believe you were sucked into a piece of crap...
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,656
    So why so negative about it? I am pretty critical of tech gear...but the iPad is really pretty cool for what it is intended to do...and I use it for that...consume media. I rarely crack open my laptop anymore...all my email, browsing....99% of what I do online I do with that thing..and the ebook reader function is great.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    It's a great device. It just isn't for people looking for a full fledged computer. But apparently it's more than enough for millions of people.
  2. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    When my wife's ibook finally bites it, I'll probably get her one. Only problem is no usb ports, which would be key for her. But when all she does with it is email, internet, facebook kind of stuff, it is perfect for that. Anyone thinking it is a full fledge computer.....
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,151
    That's exactly what I got if for...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365
    For more then a laptop?
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,431
    It's truly a stupid little gadget. It does nothing better than a netbook and costs way too much for the small amount of storage it has. Plus... it's just really pointless. The "midsize" gadget just doesn't make sense and wont be used often.

My director has one. He uses it for music so he can 'thumb' through the PDFs. At least he found one purpose for it. I doubt he finds many others.
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,151
    It cost less than my laptop...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365
    If you bought a laptop for the purposes you got your iPad for, you'd get it for less.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    It was designed not to be able to do certain things. That's how all these things work, prematurely release something, then wait til people are fed up and design it right the second time to make more money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.