Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by Titan_up, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Titan_up

Titan_up I bleed blue

Hello everyone. I have been following this page for a very long time; I think since the 09 season. I tried to sign up a few years back, but my email wouldn't let me for some reason. I would like to start off by stating my passion for this team. I have loved the Tennessee Titans since I was 7 years old, and my love for them runs deep; deep enough that my first tattoo will be the sword on my back shoulder. I'm 20 so I unfortunately didn't get the chance to see the Titans in the Superbowl; but the tackle on Kevin Dyson kills me. Selfishly I am kind of glad that I didn't have to live through the pain of that loss because I know how i would have taken it. I do however, remember our last playoff win 10 years ago against Baltimore. It is the only memory I have of Gary Anderson, and it is a great one coming from one of the best. I have seen some of the greatest games, and my poor voice has suffered through them also. I am one of the biggest Titans fans in East Tennessee, and this isn't a place you see many of Titans fans; most are bandwagon fans especially for the Colts and Broncos due to Peyton Manning (highly annoying and angers me). The best memories I have are the following: Steve McNair, the 60 yard field goal against the Colts in 2006, the 99 yard drive against the Cardinals in 2009, my first ever Titans game against the Dolphins that we won in overtime back in 09, the 21 point comeback against the Giants in 2006, seeing Jake Locker's first career TD throw in person against the Vikings in a preseason game, Jake Locker's 94 drive and TD throw against the Chargers this year, (I hate the Chargers due to the 2007 season) and the list goes on and on. I am hopeful for a playoff birth this year since it has been since 2008 with KFC that we were in the postseason; that doesn't settle well with me. I am a huge Jake Locker fan, and I believe in him 100 percent. I look forward to discussing our team. Go Titans
    • High Five High Five x 4
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Nice to meet you, I am sure you will find that you will soon hate everyone here.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titan_up

Titan_up I bleed blue

haha I have noticed there are a bunch of negative people on here, but that is okay because I can be pretty negative on this team sometimes myself.
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Not as negative as you may think. Most of us are pretty chill, but things can get dicey, especially after a loss. Just don't get sensitive. If someone isn't calling your opinion delusional, you're probably doing it wrong.

Welcome to the boards.
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A) Nice Avatar.
    B) Paragraphs dude.
    C) Welcome to the forum.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Welcome!
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Good to see you have an avatar already. Just need to use the Enter button more. Also more periods and less commas will save you the wrath of the grammar nazi's like pmar and XO.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You been smoking with Rob Ford? The grammar nazis cant be stopped, they'll find something.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

True Titans fans always welcome. Also there is no pitty or remorse for the Cows and their fans here.