Interview with Lendale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by highstep, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Its only the whole story when you put both sides together.

Althought I am glad too hear Fatboys take on the situation, until someone from the Titans comes forth then it is still just Fatboys version of the situation.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Keep dreaming.... If Jeff Fisher isn't the head coach of the Titans next year he will be leading a team with a more organized front office and an owner that's not a moron who drafts guys from his home state that he's a fan of. Talk about a coach killer, he wears #10 and soon to be wearing #28.
    Lendale dug his own grave after the Jets game of 2008. Why does anyone care? He barely has marginal talent anyways and that's why he's unemployed.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Rule #1 that every Pro Athlete should learn..... If you have a problem go to the source. I would bet all the money in the world Fisher has no problem with players calling him out to his face behind closed doors but once you go to the moron media which in turn gets to the moron fans you eventually are getting ran out of town. Just ask Terrell Owens, and he was actually a good player. EVERYONE that can't handle their profession professionally eventually has to find another line of work. Call it blackballing, I call it common sense.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Leading them where? To a wild card spot?

OHH NOOOESSS!! What ever would we do by breaking even? (the summary of Jeff Fisher's career)

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fish may call it quits after this season but I don't see him getting canned until Bud passes on..

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How effective would Chris Johnson be with 3 carries? Yeah, 15 TD's in a season is marginal.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think most people would agree that Fisher ground CJ into the dirt in 2009 and denied fatboy his share of carries in the process.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Probably more productive than Lendale with 20 carries...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar