Interesting to see how Goddell handles McKinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

sure hes not as bad as pacman but im expecting that he gets punished quite heavily...ev1 remembers the 'love boat' scandal where he performed oral sex in public...but now he beat the crap outa a bouncer...while pac has been around violence/drama (question - i forget all of pacs 'incidents' did he ever actually get into a fight w/ someone like personally? i think he did but im hvin trouble rememberin...) this guy was involved in a fight where he hit otero on the head w/ pole. not only that even after police came...he once again retunred tot he scene to continue the fight.

this is according tot he miami herald [gotten from Y! sports]:
    "According to a Miami police report, McKinnie, 28, spit in the face of a bouncer, shoved his camera phone in the man's face and finally picked up a heavy pole and slammed it over his head, all as a large crowd gathered to watch the action, the report said."
    [...]
    "McKinnie was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence."
    [...]
    "...by 6:30 a.m., the officers were called back to Club Space by a parking attendant reporting a fight and a large crowd gathered to watch."
    [...]
    "Police found the burly McKinnie in the middle ''throwing punches and again screaming obscenities'' at the bouncer who had kicked him out of Club Space."
    [...]
    "Witnesses told the officers McKinnie had returned to the club after police initially told him to leave. He had confronted Otero again and shoved a camera phone in his face."
    [...]
    "When Otero slapped the phone out of McKinnie's hands, McKinnie grabbed a silver pole used to line up patrons and struck Otero in the back of the head."
    [...]
    "Both McKinnie and Otero were treated at the scene by fire rescue."

this reminds me...im worried any day that i wake up an find an article involving a titan player an the law....checkin the spots updates everday...even more so than durin the season...

plus now i got a lota spare time on my hands....not tthat u guys really know me or care...but i got in a serious accident an been at home for over a month now recoverin....we were on a highway an the car got pinballed by two massive trucks..than we went underneith one....than we got hit by a car tryin to avoid the wreck that launched us off the road through concrete barrier into the dessert....persoanlly i cant remember nything...at all.. from teh accident but thats what the guy behind us told us what went down...thank god he was there...he called teh ambulance while he was watchin...i owe him my life.....

well thought i should talk bout soething else for a bit hahaha....nyway ...it'll help explain y im prety much always here

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what's Gunny's excuse?

3. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

I think his biggest concern is the fact he is facing felony go to jail charges. I doubt we see much from Goodell until some of that sorts itself out, but he will face some suspension I am sure. I think the best thing Titans fans can do is stop comparing other players punishment to Pacman go, it only causes more heartache. I have issues about how the whole Pacman thing has played out, but have just resigned myself to the fact Pacman is done. Hopefully it will all be resolved soon and Pacman can be removed from the Titans roster like a cancerous testicle.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I blame you and the bad influence you were over me. Ever since I got back I just been a bad egg. :grrhee:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bad egg or cancerous testicle?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

shhh do you want people to find out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar