Interesting tidbit from Jim Wyatt about a loss vs win against the Seahawks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

What would a win or loss mean for Seattle?

Where they are sitting at 5-10, they hold the #7 pick in the 2010 draft. A loss could push them up the board to #5 while a win could sink them to #9 or even #10. I think that's a pretty significant swing in the coveted top 10 order of the draft.

They have waaay more to lose in beating the Titans this weekend... just my 2 cents.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If were looking to lose, we better give ourselves "the best chance to win". That's a sure way of losing with Jeff coaching.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I hope CJ gets every single record he can but we get thumped on the scoreboard so we can finally get rid of Fisher.

4. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Screw losing to get a "easy schedule".

I will LOL if those teams on the "easy street schedule" end up wtfpwning next year. It's happened before.

Who knows...we may walk all over the "hard" competition next year and lose to the "easys"...that's ALSO happened to teams before.

Get CJ some records and fix the Defense back to what it should be on a defensive, physical team. Jesse may be fruity-bat-insane in the game-chats but he's right on the money here. :p

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It means a lot to me that we not have a losing season. I'm sure it means a lot to the players on this team. Any team that gives up a game just for an easier schedule the following year has no heart. No guts! That's unheard of.

Many of our players won't even be wearing titan blue next year and don't give a rats arse about who we might play.

We are winning this one big!

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly I'm hoping we lose to the Seahawks, but we can blame it on the refs. And of course CJ getting 2K.

Think about it... 17-22 pick or 12-17 pick?
    Getting two easier games next year or two harder games next year.

What do we get if we win, 1 meaningless win.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

;)

8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

That's loser talk on Wyatt's part what good is losing just to gain a couple of spots in the draft knowing :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: well we're gonna trade that pick because Adam's doesn't want to spend that kind of money on a first round pick. It's a matter of pride at this point I would love nothing more to see us stomp a mud-hole in Seattle's *** the same way New England did it to us and have CJ set the single game rushing record along with breaking the single season record even if it means dropping all the way down to the mid first round of the draft. And playing Miami and Baltimore is no big deal we beat them before we can do it again.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pissburgH can SUCK my toe jam!

[​IMG]

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Going into this game I was weighing the good and bad that comes with a loss. Five minutes into the game all that thinking went out the window. I wanted to win this damn thing! And I'm glad we did, because how bad would it be if the Jags finished right along side us. How embarrassing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar