Interesting survey from the Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Got an email with a link to a very in-depth survey from the Titans. It took a while to fill out. I never got anything as detailed before.

It asked about everything from the game day experience to the overall direction of the team. It asked how likely I am to renew my season tickets next season.

Made me wonder if TS is wanting to gauge the fans before making a decision. If so, this organization is clueless.

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Can you post it TJ?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Smith said during his introductory presser that the team had conducted several focus groups. I guess they weren't done.

Either way, all you need to do is look at the record of the team and the amount of fans in the stands to know how people feel right now.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LMAO

If that's the case then that tells me that Tommy Boy knows that the fans are pissed and the product on the field isn't good enough. But as long as the fans are still willing to dump huge chunks of their annual income at LP's doorstep then he's prepared to just ride it out for at least one more year with Munch. Pathetic.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really need to update my email address on file with the Titans.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

TJ, did you rip them a new one?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

In typical Titans fashion, he went with "not sure" for every answer.

• High Five High Five x 13
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Or "indifferent" if it's one of those strongly agree/disagree things.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

and read goTitans

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Well, 90% of it was about the game day experience like parking, entering and exiting the stadium, entertainment, etc.

They allowed for some additional commentary and I did let them know that bigger jumbo trons don't make up for a bad product on the field. Without a better team, there is little electricity in fans which pretty much makes it the same as watching it at home—except the higher beer prices, long lines, worse views, exposure to the elements, etc.

I told them the only way to fix apathy is to produce a winner. I hope that didn't come as a shock to them.

I also used the opportunity to point out that asking season ticket-holders to pay for meaningless preseason games remains the biggest crock in professional sports.

• High Five High Five x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar