Interesting Stat from Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tman, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Got this from another board:

QBs with 2+ INTs Sunday:

VY
    Favre (3)
    Romo
    Brady
    Hasselbeck (3)
    Edwards
    Garrard (4)
    Cassel
    Anderson
    Hill
    Flacco (4)
    Rivers (3)

QBs benched for throwing 2+ INTs Sunday:

VY

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah there was no reason to bench VY I'm sorry. Eli Manning was turning it over left and right and that game was out of hand, he wasn't benched. VY was benched in a close game. Idiot fans cheering KC when he came out..get a life.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

might as well cheer - I was PO'd myself and knew the game was over when kfc darkened LP field again.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I agree 100% I saw joe Flacco he was playing like crap he lost that game because the Ravens D was doing good.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Flacco always plays like crap

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's some more interesting stats:

VY through two games:
    20 for 27 (74.1%) 220 Yards, 2 TDs 2 INTs, QB Rating 91.6 (also has 42 rushing yards)

NFL Ranks:
    2nd in completion%
    13th in QB rating

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yeah but VY is a proven flop that ALWAYS melts against top teams and defenses. I'm with Fisher on this one, let's get rid of this bum so we can contend at the next level which VY will NEVER be able to do. Enough already, anyone who can't see this is blind! At least KC spanked the Steelers with Big Ben in and Haynesworth and Mawae out. VY would never have been able to win that game or the Ravens come back, the Packers win in overtime or the beating we gave Indy on Monday night...and that's an old, washed up QB in may peoples eyes and he was still able to accomplish more than the almighty VY could ever do. Again, name ONE game where VY looked great against a top level defense...just one...you can't because he NEVER has!

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

How many of those players have a playoff win? Most of them. Think that may be a factor in the decisions?

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Two choices

A) A bad loss and a week of talking about a QB controversy

or

B) A bad loss

Nice choice Fisher

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

FYI,
    Garrard was benched and then had to come back in after his backup was shaken up. Campbell was benched after 1 interception and his backup came in and won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar