Interesting Jerry Grey\Defense stat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Someone make sure Gray never leaves his coaching box. He'll eat, sleep and sh*t in there.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed. I remember back in week 7-8, EVERYONE wanted Gray fired and I said we would start playing weaker offenses and all of a sudden, people would be ok with Gray again.....

Hopefully the front office is not fooled.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Just wait until this weekend when the packers put up 40.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea I think we will all be singing a different tune when Rodgers burns us all. We have some padded stats with the teams we are playing against.

I just can't forgive a DC who STAYS in deep cover 2 for the entirety of a football game. Too little too late in my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. amy

amy Starter

Because it took the players that long to figure out what they were supposed to do?

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is Gray's 2nd season, if it took the players this long to figure it out we have bigger concerns than I thought.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The main difference between the start of the season and now is:

1. Schedule
    2. Gray is finally blitzing with Ayers and Brown but the problem is we're not getting enough pressure without blitzing and eventually we're going to get burned more for having to bring our LB's more often.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would rather send them beyond the LoS rather than watch them covering grass like Bulluck did for so many years under dehr Schwartzie

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We need that dominant DL... doesn't matter if its DT or DE. We need a guy who can get after the QB consistently or absorb the double teams.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Did you forget the Patriots game?? He started off bringing the house and Brady picked us apart. Same in the 1st few games. We'd blitz at the wrong time and get burned then play conservative because a player got burned.

Our defense has stepped its game up. We just need a few more pieces and some players need a little more time to develop (Locker, Brown, Ayers, McCarthy, McCourty, Casey, Martin, Marks, Cook, Britt, Wright, Williams, Velasco).

We've got a solid unit. We've competed against good competition. We needed this season to gel. I think we should keep the unit together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar