Interesting Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vnomus2, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

WOW. Who wrote that, the Grim Reper?
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, this is a business. It is not entertainment alone, it makes money and lots of it. Bud the Dud is a businessman set on making money. If the business starts to loose money it's up to the Big Cheese to find the problem and resolve it. Hopefully, Bud the Dud is not loosing interest in his team and is eagerly searching for the problems and has the stones to start letting go of the problems. If we repeat last years record or worse, we'll find out in December as to how big Bud the Duds stones really are.

3. fitantitans

QUOTE: "Interesting note about Chow wanting to go back to the college level. Don't think he would get a lot of don't go on this site"
    So far, I'm not one of Chows' biggest fans. I haven't seen anything from this offense since he got here. Is that his problem?....I don't know.
    On the other hand, if we were winning games every week, I would be his biggest fan. But that's my job, I'm a fan, not a 'family friend'. All I know about him is that someone called him an Offensive Coordinator.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If Fisher is the decision maker behind KFC being a Titan, then another team can have him.
    Decisions like that are what is pushing the team in the wrong direction.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Odd that he says drafting Vince Young was a "crippling" move to the organization then sings praise to Leinert and Cutler. All three have really done nothing to justify that comment. If anything Young has played regular season snaps and 3-4 doing so which gives him a slight edge in experience, IMO.

Crippling is a bit over board.

Then he acts like we could have just kept McNair without selling out the rest of the team. I swear some of these "analysts" do not even bother to actually look at the Titans situation because we are not in NY or another big market. Another Yahoo! analysts was asking why L White was not getting goal line carries in our last game. Maybe time to read a roster report before the game that listed him as injured instead of making lame comments that make no sense?

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Plus Green Bay and Oakland are both worst then we do and do not look as if that will change any time soon.

7. fitantitans

What if it wasn't Fishers' idea. Would you feel the same way if it was somebody elses idea?

8. he probably would, because fisher is the person that people want to keep on the staff more than anyone

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Who else would it be? Fisher's in charge of who plays and who doesn't, I don't even think Adams can force him to play someone he doesn't want to.

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Certainly, if it wasn't Fisher'sidea, then it does not hurt my impression of him, and I transfer the blame to whomever that decision maker was.

Signing KFC was a huge blunder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar