Interactive Playoff Scenario Generator

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerseyJef13

JerseyJef13 Starter

you mean FIVE in a row. Let's not forget we beat the Bears before the bye.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Ya, true. so now we are getting to the 08' year when we started 10-0.
    That gives me a good and bad feeling. A) we're finally winning some damn games. B) I think we may be due for a let down. Really hope I'm wrong.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

lets just win this weekend and shock the nfl!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Even if Titans lose this weekend, I'll be over the moon with a Texans loss.

Would all but guarantee week 17 will decide the division. All I want is a chance.

5. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I have used this site for the last couple years to view the percentage changes in a week-to-week situation.

To view the final possible seedings, I also love to play around with this one:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoff...RkZVSTJDMV8xBHNlYwNzcg--?algorithm=Winningpct

I choose the Yahoo! one over the "ESPN Playoff Machine", because ESPN didn't properly program the tie-breakers. They're constantly showing the incorrect seeding. I haven't found Yahoo! with an incorrect seed, yet.

6. HurrayTitans!

This one allows you to play around with all the different scenarios with the tie-breakers built in. Basically you can go predict each game of the next 3 weeks and it will display who will get which playoff spots without the headache of figuring out tie-breakers. No % like the OP version.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

7. RealestWhiteBoy

That's the one that has the tie-breakers programmed incorrectly.

This one by Yahoo! is the exact same thing, but the tie-breakers are programmed correctly:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario

8. HurrayTitans!

That one works well too.

Without messing around with it, what tie breakers are wrong on the ESPN app?

9. RealestWhiteBoy

I'm not certain how many tie-breakers they have wrong, but the one I'm certain about is if numerous teams from numerous divisions have a tied record, they're missing something down the line for sure. I found out because the Titans are technically still alive for a #2 seed, but no matter what you do ESPN won't put us above the 3 seed.

NFL.com actually has the best one that definitely has all the tie-breakers correct ... but they took their offline on Saturday night, for some reason. I was hoping it'd be back online by today.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar