Insomnia - or atleast i think it is.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

sorry for taking a week to respond to your post.
    I forgot all about this thread until just now. I'm much better in terms of falling asleep, but I can't remain asleep more than 2hrs an episode. The good new is that I fall asleep much easier now between episodes.. takes 10 minutes max.

So I'm doing much better. Waking 3 times a night isn't 1/2 as bad as what I was going through a couple weeks back.

Hope you're doing better?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

It happens..

I was flying back from London last Saturday, and the lunch on the plane was served as a five course meal. The dude stewardess first served the canape and wine.. and taking a quick sniff at the canape, I laid it back on the plate, drank the wine and dozed off. A few minutes later the canape was gone and in its place was a salad, bread and butter. Yaaay.. i was starving... and more food magically appeared!

It took me about 40 seconds to gormandize the bread and salad.. drain down the refilled glass of wine, and back to sleep I went.

The next time I woke up, there was a single grilled fish fillet on my food tray decorated with a parsley leaf and 3 boiled baby carrots. I remember starting the fillet, but I don't remember finishing it. Turns out I dozed off right in the middle of chowing down on my main course.

The next time I woke up, the plate was gone, and my food tray was put away, my seat was put in it's upright position, and we were preparing for landing
    the only thing I'm dying to know is what the final 2 courses were :hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar