Injury Update: KVB and Bulluck Game-Time Decisions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: It's becoming a real possibility both Kyle Vanden Bosch and Keith Bulluck will be unable to go on Sunday when the Titans face the Bears. KVB will warm up before the game but indications are he will allow his groin injury to heal for another week. Bulluck will be a game-time decision. He continues to deal with discomfort from a rib/cartilage injury he suffered Sunday against the Packers. "I don't think it is an injury that's going to get any worse, so I'm going to use my best judgment," said Bulluck. "At the end of the day we still have eight games and I want to be as healthy as I can. If I am out there, I plan on being at least 95 percent." Bulluck has started 105 straight games.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gonna miss Bulluck's leadership more than his prodution if he can't go.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Forte should have a great day.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sit these guys. Keglar is a guy I really want to see. I want to see Ball and Jones too, but I really want to see Keglar. I really think there is something special about the guy. He's got a pretty cool sounding name. Stanford Keglar... It reminds me of Cortland Finnegan... just rolls off the tongue.... hey, we signed the guy for four years.. spent a fourth round pick on him... PLAY 'EM!

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Not only that, but the team can afford to lose to an NFC team if it comes to that. Even without Bulluck and KVB, I think we have a good chance at beating the bears, but the main thing would be to get those guys healthy. We have a divisional game next week.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If both Bulluck and KVB are out today, AH could make a serious case for MVP with a big game today.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Allred more as well. I thought he had a decent preseason. I haven't noticed him much on the field as of yet, but that could be a good thing. :brow:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why would keglar start? tulloch, fowler and thornton would be the lineup if bulluck didn't go.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Keglar would get more playing time though as the #4 LB. I think he can play all 3 positions also.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NFL Countdown says bulluck in and KVB out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar