Injury report: Gerald McRath out for season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I didn't look into his Heisman...McNair should have won I assume is what you mean?

I stay out of politics in general. You won't be seeing me talking about either of them. :)

3. The Hammer

Yeah, that is what I meant.

I remember that Colorado team and that deep pass Kordel Stewart threw to Michael Westbrook. Salaam could have been good if not for the injuries.

It is interesting he went to the scene of his past glory to kill himself.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Duh...grow a set and be a man.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Fry his a$$

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

This is something that activist group we talk about in the Taboo should be all over

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sounds like more of the story is coming out now. There was a gun in McKnight s car but not on him.
    Gasser did something similar 10 years ago at the same intersection lol.. assaulted someone and charged with battery

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Don't know or remember much about him. Sounds talented just injuries got him. Read he sold his Heisman ring for 8k. Money problems probably a bit to cause the issues as well.

9. The Hammer

Situations like his happen. Guys with lots of talent who are drafted fairly high but their career goes nowhere because of injury: Ki-jana Carter, Andre Wadsworth, Kevin Dodd, Yatil Green, Andy Katzenmoyer

10. The Hammer

Ronald Gasser Arrested for Manslaughter in Joe McKnight Death - Us Weekly

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar