Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Injury report for Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Running back Shonn Greene (knee), tackle David Stewart (calf), punter Brett Kern (calf) and wide receiver Damian Williams all missed practice on Wednesday.

Coach Mike Munchak said he expects all four to play on Sunday at Houston.

Williams began having soreness in special teams drills, so he was held out of practice.

Linebacker Zaviar Gooden (ankle) practiced for the first time since getting hurt early in the preseason. Munchak acknowledged it’s unlikely the rookie will play against the Texans.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $379
    glad to see Greene back ... I think we could have a for real 2 headed monster running attack with him and CJ
  3. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Yup, should really help Locker too. Take some stress off the passing game.
  4. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,641
    I am looking forward to see what Gooden can do when he gets healthy. It would be awesome to have another Zach Brown out there and let Ayers get some more DE snaps! Lets hope Ruston Webster hit another LB home-run with this guy!
    The Hammer and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  5. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,641
    I liked the CJ, Battle attack last week. I hope Green being healthy doesn't keep Battle from getting some carries. That dude is a battering ram and seemed to really ware down the defense. 6 foot 2 and 240 lbs... I like the ring to that!
    nbtoppers2 and GoT high five this.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,482
    Battle is def more of a bruser! Greene is a combination of a power runner and shifty runner.
  7. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,641
    True, Greene is shifty and has more big run potential. I just like seeing Battle lower his shoulder and deliver some punishing hits! It really puts the secondary and LB's in check when they come in to make a tackle.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,482

I would have rather have signed Battle to a lot cheaper contract myself than waste that kind of money on Greene when Battle is a perfect fit to back up CJ!
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    As much as I love Battle we need Greene. Greene has great vision and surprising feet/agility which enable him to get to the hole. He then has the power to run through whoever is there and ensure positive yardage. Battle sure is a bruiser but if the hole isn't there, he's not gonna find an alternate route.
    nbtoppers2, nytitaner and CJtheBeast high five this.