Injury Outlook for WK 2?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Does anyone have any references or words to an early expectation of whether Jason and Sammie will be back this week?

Also, how bad is delanies injury?

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

According to Yahoo Fantasy, Delanie has a splint on his hand and is questionable for Week 2. I'm guessing Whiz will save him for the Colts in week 3 and bring up coffman or supernaw.

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Hmm.. So probably safe assumption for other two also...

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I don't think McCourty or SLH will be back just yet.

Walker seemed optimistic after the game and I just read that Whiz said he had a chance to play this week. I think he will be back as long as he can grip the ball.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

McCourty out 2 more weeks, probably gonna play it safe and hold him out til week-5.

And Sammie Hill could never play another down of football and Id be perfectly fine with that.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'd like to see McCourty back in time for Indy. But only if he's ready, 1 game isn't worth rushing him and having him reinjured.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Rotoworld says Walker has a ligament sprain in his wrist. In an interview he was asked about his wrist and he said its a HAND injury. So idk about the rotoworld report.

He said he feels good and the swelling is down and he's just waiting to see how it does the rest of the week.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sounds like Delaine, McCourty, & SLH are all out for week 2.. lol ****

9. .AirMcNair.

.AirMcNair. Special Teams Standout

Even when Hill does return, he won't play much, I wouldn't suspect. Al Woods is a guy LeBeau is very familiar well and played very well vs Tampa Bay. So long as Woods keeps playing at that level during Hill's absence, Hill will only be a backup/depth here, and there's worse players than him to have for said depth.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

TENNESSEE TITANS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE

Wednesday
    RB Antonio Andrews (hamstring), DT Sammie Lee Hill (knee), CB Jason McCourty (groin), CB Cody Riggs (knee), TE Delanie Walker (hand)

Thursday
    RB Antonio Andrews (hamstring), DT Sammie Lee Hill (knee), CB Jason McCourty (groin), CB Cody Riggs (knee), TE Delanie Walker (hand)

CLEVELAND BROWNS

OUT (DEFINITELY WILL NOT PLAY)

Wednesday
    LB Scott Solomon (ankle), RB Robert Turbin (ankle)

Thursday
    LB Scott Solomon (ankle), RB Robert Turbin (ankle)

DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE

Wednesday
    LB Karlos Dansby (foot), QB Josh McCown (concussion), DT Randy Starks (not injury related), T Joe Thomas (not injury related)

Thursday
    LB Karlos Dansby (foot), QB Josh McCown (concussion)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Wednesday
    G Joel Bitonio (knee), WR Dwayne Bowe (hamstring), DE Desmond Bryant (shoulder), CB Justin Gilbert (hip), QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow)

Thursday
    WR Dwayne Bowe (hamstring), DE Desmond Bryant (shoulder), CB Justin Gilbert (hip), QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow)

FULL PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Wednesday
    LB Nate Orchard (back), T Mitchell Schwartz (thumb)

Thursday
    G Joel Bitonio (knee), LB Nate Orchard (back), T Mitchell Schwartz (thumb), DT Randy Starks (not injury related), T Joe Thomas (not injury related)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar