Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Injury Bug!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. NYTitansFan Guest

calico was doing pretty good untill he got injured i still believe he could be an elite reciver if it wasnt for all them injurys
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    We just seem to get swamped with little stuff, I'm sure some of it could be prevented.
  3. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Well Givens is back, Jones got hurt in a game last year and White was injured comin out of college. Eliminate them and you only have six out of the seventy or more players out there. Not too bad. It seems extra ugly cause alot of these guys are fighting for spots and we'd love to see them out there right now.
  4. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    And the list continues:

Laboy (Hamstring)
    Thomas (Hamstring)
  5. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    I dont understand why Jones wouldnt count. This injury came from no contact on the field. He ran a route and just fell down if i believe. I dont know if its we arent stretching correctly but something needs to be done asap. This has been going on for at least 3 years.
  6. HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    From your lips to God's ears. As an MTSU alum I would REALLY like to see Calico succeed.
  7. Scotty35 Guest

way to put the jinx on us there Architect!!!!
    I agree with Gunny, Waterson is a good guy and has been around forever but these injuries keep happening. It is these nagging injuries that keep happening like pulled or strained muscles, niked up ankles etc. That is what is pointing toward the strength and conditioning coach.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,360
    Now honestly, how often is it people disagree with me :brow:
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    from Reynaldo's mouth,
    straight to Gunny's ears...
    roobreath speaks the truth. :))
  9. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Get my good ol Grandad as the conditioning coach for the Titans

With a Royal Commandos pedigree and an Eagles backgorund for expererience. Those Titans will be bang up to shape with em around:winker:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.