Injury Bug!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

calico was doing pretty good untill he got injured i still believe he could be an elite reciver if it wasnt for all them injurys

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We just seem to get swamped with little stuff, I'm sure some of it could be prevented.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well Givens is back, Jones got hurt in a game last year and White was injured comin out of college. Eliminate them and you only have six out of the seventy or more players out there. Not too bad. It seems extra ugly cause alot of these guys are fighting for spots and we'd love to see them out there right now.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

And the list continues:

Laboy (Hamstring)
    Thomas (Hamstring)

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont understand why Jones wouldnt count. This injury came from no contact on the field. He ran a route and just fell down if i believe. I dont know if its we arent stretching correctly but something needs to be done asap. This has been going on for at least 3 years.

6. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

From your lips to God's ears. As an MTSU alum I would REALLY like to see Calico succeed.

7. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

way to put the jinx on us there Architect!!!!
    I agree with Gunny, Waterson is a good guy and has been around forever but these injuries keep happening. It is these nagging injuries that keep happening like pulled or strained muscles, niked up ankles etc. That is what is pointing toward the strength and conditioning coach.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Now honestly, how often is it people disagree with me :brow:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

from Reynaldo's mouth,
    straight to Gunny's ears...
    roobreath speaks the truth. :))

10. Get my good ol Grandad as the conditioning coach for the Titans

With a Royal Commandos pedigree and an Eagles backgorund for expererience. Those Titans will be bang up to shape with em around:winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar