Injuries...is it just a coincidence?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan_Cam, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's funny, because the Titans played the Steelers once last year...who won that one? If you were a Ravens fan, I would feel the need to shut my trap, but..

And Albert didn't play...and Washington was on your team.. so shove it. Act like we're all doomed. If we didn't have Washington all year, I would be willing to bet that or WR group is better than last year's.

But I'm sure you won't be back to reply..so whatever dude.

2. Coov

Coov Starter

Uh... it is called football. Titans play football. You can rub your little 8 ball all you want and that is not what it ends up being about.

The Squeelers fans are not waving the tiny towel to support Myron Cope. You bringing that up in attempt to try to make us feel bad or fear karma seems hypocritical.

Big Ben will need this because of nerves remembering what happened last time...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Back on topic... we've been relatively lucky with injuries so far. The packers had like 5 people go down last night. Ouch.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Do you also believe that as an infant Brett Favre (Born Brettonius Chuck-Steve Lorenzo Farvonis) was found abandoned at the base of Mount Olympus, Greece in 1169 BC. He was taken in and raised by a peasant and his wife. As young Favre grew, his parents noticed he possessed supernatural strength and durability.

Favre was first drafted to the Athens Falcons in 1140 B.C. after turning a third round draft pick out of high school. Favre is best remembered for his heroics as a rookie on the Greek All Star Squad, when he threw a deep, last-minute pass to Achilles on a last minute-play during the great pummelling of the Troy Trojans, better known as the Trojan War. Unfortunately, the ball was low, and the speeding Ball hit Achilles' heel, killing him. The ball flew into the air, and was miraculously caught by Odysseus, who ran for the game winning touch down and then he got hit by a pissed Trojan fan in a bus, and suffered a kill. However, Favre received no credit from Homer, who would later write The Iliad (a great book about this game), because he owned the Denver Broncos. Favre was pissed about not getting credit for his defeat of the Trojans and was traded away from the Falcons to the Sparta Spartans. Due to his seemingly eternal youth, Favre was Quarterback of the Spartans for almost 700 years. He won them 400 championships, including two historic defeats. In the 315 B.C. season, Favre's ragtag 300 Spartans, undergoing a rebuilding year, beat the heavily favored pissed maids 12,000 to 300. However, every player played their hearts out and died. Favre was the lone survivor, but the Spartans, unaware of their actual victory, or Favre still being alive, folded. Favre then moved to Italy where he later retired.

5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Just messing with you. The idea of the towell and the money raised for a good cause is inspiring. Just dont expect them to be worshipped in Nashville.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We need the titans fan to rock their code blue shirts and wave like hell. I hope we have another code blue this year. It was fun. pissed alot of my friends t told them why they were wearing blue lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar