Incognito or Martin?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 22, 2014.

?
  1. Incognito

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. Martin?

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Baby Kyle Turley will be signed first.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats a good guy to compare Incognito to

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'd rather take Amano back before Incognito.

*cringes*

Okay, maybe I wouldn't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

neither. i don't want a loudmouth guard who is average. nor do i want some puss who can't handle a locker room.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id rather Incognito than Amano. Incognito may be a turd but hes head and shoulders better than Amano.

6. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I'd much rather have Incognito. He didn't do anything wrong besides having a baby as a teammate. Sorry to hurt your feelings Jonathon Martin but learn to stand up for yourself. Hope the Titans sign Incognito, he'll be cheap and can help for a couple years, imo. BTW how is Incognito a loud mouth nbtoppers2...? He has no character issues, stated by the Miami GM, and plays hard. It isn't wrong what he did because
    A. It was mutual
    B. It's a common ritual
    C. It wasn't serious

I say if we bargain right we can get a heck of a player. Don't try and bash me for saying that I want someone who we can get at a cheap price that can help us win football games.

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I don't disagree with you but I don't want the 2014 Titans to be defined by either of these guys. All the national media attention will be on Richie Martin this or Jonathan Incognito that. It will just detract from all the good things our players will be doing. Neither of these guys will be worth it. . . . Cheap or not.

We are on the verge of something new and exciting . . . . let's not blow it on a "bargin."

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You guys are aware that we just signed Levitre to a monster deal and drafted Warmack, right? There's no place for Incognito here even if he was a saint.

Signing Incognito makes absolutely no sense. I am 100% against signing both, but Martin would make more sense because we need help at both tackle positions.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I actually think Martin may get signed by SF with Harbaugh as coach since he was his coach at Stanford and thinks he is a talented player. As far as Incognito goes he may get a shot but I think he will be watched every second of the day when he signs and that will put too much pressure on him and he will crack. No team needs the drama that Incognito brings, we sure don't, the rams didn't and Miami just turned in to a worse mess.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

As much of a douche Incognito is, hell get a job before Martin will.

No coach wants a player like Martin who handles what happens in the locker room outside of the locker room.

If you've ever played football, you know what happens there stays there. You don't go running to the press about it.

Martin wasn't a very good player either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar