Incident at practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

why do u have to pick apart every player? Just to find something wrong with them..Err

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well I'm stronger than Keith Bulluck!!!

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Lendale fired me as his dietitian

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I have just as many career receptions as Paul Williams

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Chris "White Shoes" Johnson.:brow:

6. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I Would like to know when the last time you hung out with griff to have made this "observation". You speak of him like he is a personal friend.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've never hung out with Richard Simmons, but for some reason I get the vibe...
    You guys act like YOU've hung out with the guy the way you get so upset when someone makes an honest assumption about them. It's not his face, either. Well...his eyes, but cheek bones help him out more than they hurt in this one.

Elfin - Before the draft he was walking around interviewing a lot of the prospects. And again- while I have no problem with gays - he came off as a bit funny. Maybe bi? But he's something. He acts prissy. Not just the way he talks, but the limp wrists, the prancing walk, and the floating typical gay eyes. He's not flaming or anything. None of these things are crazy obvious, but I bet he's single right now also, isn't he? It's also not uncommon for "your girls" and any others to fall head over heels for the gay guy they think is straight.

Anyway - This is silly. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but all I said was that he gives off that vibe to me. I don't like the guy any less for it like many of you would, so it doesn't make a difference to me.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I've seen his interviews. He's soft spoken, not limp-wristed feminine (you'll need to dig up some proof on that, because he just didn't come off that way at all in the 2-3 interviews I saw).

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Like I said - I wish I could find the video of him on draft day when we selected him or the one where he's walking around interviewing all the college players.
    You don't really get a chance to see him anywhere else other than the field. Though - in camp you'll notice he was the one wearing the RAINBOW visor. Just sayin'...

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

:ha: Duly noted...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar