Inadvertent interactions with NFL players

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mizzo, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lol, well that's totally different. Yeah I get incredible "service" like that at an area bar and may even leave a 50% tip.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ that damned flood of 2010... I had a guy at Volare inside the Gaylord Opryland that only billed the salad no matter how much the entrées were. They changed to Ravello and the dude isn't there anymore. Startin all over..

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Hey everybody... This guy has a girlfriend!

4. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

I didn't intend to 'scorn' it so much. I just feel that if you are a rich and famous baseball player that owns the restaurant that you eat at, maybe you should give the waiter some love? If I get a 15% from normal people, I'm like cool, whatever. Sometimes if we're really busy and I have like 12 tables and I don't do a good job and I get 10-15%, I don't really care because I understand. But when I do a good job and get 5 on a 48 dollar ticket, It sucks.

Plus, I didn't make the rules and I suppose the system is kind of crappy, but I chose to be part of the system in order to make the most money possible while in college.

I waited on the co-owner of the building a couple days ago. Dude left $2.50 on a $22.50

It is what it is.

5. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Love the movie and the scene.

Just an FYI though, waiters don't make minimum wage, they make an alleged 2.13 and hour that is taxed 100% from the government, meaning we make ALL of our money from tips. There are a lot of Mr. Pinks out there though. Some guy shook my hand today, said thanks, left nothing. Gave me a good laugh though.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have no idea what I was meant to tip when I was over there. I ended up just giving my change and a few notes.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I tip 20% no matter what, even if the person is a douche. I go up to 30% if service exceeds expectations. The reason? That job sucks 90% of the time for them. I know, I did it for years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar