Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

In Nashville for the Weekend

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by Brew City, Apr 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    hell it isn't even worth a drive to Franklin esp when there is more to do in downtown Nashville..go bar hopping and watch out for those crazy girls in cowboy boots
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    You can turn around and go back the way you came.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  3. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,946

The only time the Opryland Hotel was impressive was when I saw how much water it had in it when it got flooded.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,075
    I never said he had to buy anything. Just drive around... I thought that was assumed.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    I guess. Just driving around Cool Springs doesn't really seem like my idea of fun but to each his own.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,075
    I threw it in there with Brentwood and Franklin because it's actually part of both towns... Would you not suggest he drive around Brentwood and Franklin while in Nashville?

Sounds like he has a lot of time to kill.
    Brew City high fives this.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,048
    I'm not a local. But I thought it was impressive with all the greenery in there. A lot of work has to go into that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    I believe there is a Beer Festival this weekend in East Nashville. Think its sold out, but there are always tickets on the street. Not free, but its unlimited beer for like 4 hours for flat entry fee.

I am down for drinking. I live in Cool Springs area. But could drive to Nashville. I love the Flying Saucer if you like different kinds of beer. My favorite bar in Cool Springs is the Cool Springs Brewery, almost all original Craft beer you wont find anywhere else. It's my Cheers, so I could easily get you deals on beer and maybe food too. They have 5x 42' TVs above the Bar. So great place for sports. Alot of the sports bars downtown are loud or crowded with Vandy kids.

Guess it depends on where you are staying and how much you want drive or spend on a cab. Message me if you are interesting in drinking.
    titans92790 high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Demon Bruin.
    Alex1939, RTH, Tennessy XO and 1 other person high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406