In Layman’s Terms: The Dinger Influence

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's broken. Are offense sucked last year and SD figured it out in both games. Actually, everyone figured that out. Which is why Chow got fired because he was terrible. VY needs to pass effectively to bring balance to the offense. Chow couldn't help him, Dinger can.

2. rick71

rick71 Camp Fodder

San Diego didn't have to figure out very much in the playoff game. VY did not have his #1 receiver and #1 tight end available as targets. There's not a qb in the league that could have won that game with the handicap the Titans had. It was a testimony to the coaching staff and the team that they made that a competitive game.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

One word or not, you do the exact same thing. It's quite pathetic.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We all do things that are quite pathetic to someone somewhere,
    so lay off it's quite pathetic...

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I'm excited to see how Dinger uses VY in the spread formation along with some bootlegs, screens, and rollouts like someone said above.

I see VY making a big jump this year like 18 td's and 11-9 int's and some rushings yds and tds.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So having our defense win our games is right? WR and TE or not they wouldn't have made a big difference. Geez, we almost lost to the Jets last season.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you know Gunny I don't give a rats ***** what you think is pathetic. Other folks say the same thing about Young and you keep mouth shut..so either put me on ignore or don't reply to anything I post. :moon:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh, clearly you don't care, that's why you felt the need to tell me.

As for the others, they don't troll. You have the very sad existence of coming here purely for the purpose of bashing one player. No one else does.
    Perhaps its time you invested yourself in other players, teams, sports.

9. rick71

rick71 Camp Fodder

We beat the Jets. There's no "almost" in the NFL. How about, "We almost beat the Colts twice last season?" I don't understand your statement, "So having our defense win our games is right?"

If you think losing your #1 receiver and #1 tight end (#1 and #2 targets of the quarterback) doesn't make a difference, you don't know anything about football. Tony Romo just had one receiver that wasn't 100% in the playoffs and looked totally lost (and so was the game).

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

oh I don't troll..I just say what I think. Actually I bashed two players and one is gone now...funny how that played out.

If Young doesn't develop under Dinger are you gonna blame Dinger just like a lot of people did with Chow. At that point it would seem it is a player who is having the problems not the OC.

Invest myself in other sports, teams and players?? That is funny coming from a person who likes to play video games and lives at home with mom and dad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar