In case you missed it...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

As soon as I saw Griffin in motion I thought that we'd see a trick play, but not one that'd go to the house!

I wouldn't mind Trap being the heir to the Punter position, but I did feel like his punts were a little short, I kept hearing 35 yards. Doesn't Craig have like a 42 yard average?

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

because this game meant nothing and the coach wanted to start off the season with some fun...and this backup is faster than old craig

you know in a regular game fisher probably would have never actually used a play like this...and it might not have work/been more costly then

3. onthemove

onthemove Guest

I loved the trick play as much as you guys did, but I was impressed with Trapasso all around as well. Good punting distance and hangtime helped too. He showed some enthusiasm the whole game.

I think he would benefit this team quite a bit. I'd be kinda surprised not to see him on the final roster going into the Pittsburgh game. I know it's very early, but I liked what I saw out of him yesterday. :yes:

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

what's interesting too...griffin had his guys beat on the other side too. Had it been a handoff, mike wouldnt have necessarily got the touchdown, but it seems like he certainly would have gotten the first down

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I wondered if he pulled that play out just because the Bills were the opponent ;)

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Haha yeah. When it comes to trick plays, we OWN the Bills.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

lolol nnever thought of that.

we shoulda run the music city miracle on them.... that would have been the funniest thing of the year

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Craig is one of my all time fav's but when is it time to think about replacing him.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

it's almost that time. he was considering retiring last year, and the titans said if he came back, we'd take him, if not then that was ok too.

But yeah, his leg is not as strong as it used to be. Still, he's been with the team so long I think that the staff isn't going to push him and might let him leave on his own terms

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

it would be awesome, but there's a reason they called it a miracle. It probably would fail miserably, and would give the Bills fan a rare chance to celebrate about something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar