In case you are bored... Vince Young topic

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

2. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

Thats alright they can hide behind their pick and say is should have been rated the #1 QB in Aprils draft. But I saw a topic on this forum not so long ago that said cutler was having quite a few problems himself even getting the ligo down. I don't believe I have heard one negative report on Vince learning the new system. Only time will tell who the better QB is and I believe it doesn't take us here in Tennessee to far to look for him.
  3. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

They wonder why race becomes an issue, when they post mispeaks to prove he won't be able to play football. Put a mic in country *** Cutler's face long enough and I'll bet you'll get some mispeaks as well.
  4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Man, I loved your post on broncosfreak.com Bipolar. I agree with you 100%. Just when I'm about to forget about Cutler, these A**holes think he's freakin John Elway II:whoop:. Sorry, but we made the right choice. Go Vince.:brow: :thumb:
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Hmmm. Titan scouts / GM didn't pick the hometown kid that is supposedly better than Vince. They probably just didn't get a chance to evaluate him as closely as they did Vince. Yeah--- that must be it.
  6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

What I think is sad, Sportswriter claims to be an educator of some type but then says:

"I once taught in a minority school system before my graduate degrees, and I can honestly say that had I not used a huge curve, MORE THAN HALF of my class would have been given a FAILING grade."

Or maybe your test was to difficult or you were not a good enough teacher to educate your students. A class of students can only be as strong as the information given to them BY THERE TEACHER. A curve only shift the high grade and in some cases causes great students to fail because the test was too easy (10 20 40 20 10 BELL).

I took thermodynamics in college and the entire class would have failed if there was no curve. I guess those students were dumb though too.:rolleyes:
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

;)
  8. Blazing Arrow

Denver is a gangsters paradise :ha:
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Dude, titanbuoy Rookie Free Agent is over there reppin'.:cool2:
  10. Blazing Arrow

Yeah I almost created a login just to burn that "educators" post.

They are acting like they had a choice between Young and Cutler. Young would not have dropped to 11 if we had not taken him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.