Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

in case we had forgotten

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by notsolegato, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475

Did KC kick your dog or something?
  1. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    Aaron Brooks is not better than Kerry Collins, I don't know why KFC bashes him so much. Don't blame him for the raiders 4-12 record, they just suck.
  2. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

Gunny, you don't even watch the damn games dude. How you gonna speak on this? The fact is, Hill is still a liability at times, and it's usually Lamont's job to try to pursue long passing plays that Hill gives up. It happens, get over it. With that said, LT will never be above an average athletic safety, but he's looked worse because of extra weight and some liability covering the mistakes of a very young corner.
  3. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I'll be the loan person to defend Lamont if need be. He is not that bad and to totally over look Hill as the reason that play went for big yards is ridiculous. Let's totally overlook the person who should have been covering the guy and blame his assistant. Yeah that makes sense. :sad2:

Lamont had a rough season last year and was protecting the play of 2 ROOKIES. Allot to ask of even a great safety which Lamont is not but he is decent and better then anyone one on our team that could replace him. Then the safety on the other side was Tank who did what last season other then make a Pit highlight real?
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    so true.

Lamont isn't the greatest be he is still having to protect them both.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Not so dude. Gunny had running eye witness commentary on that play in chat. I kno cos I was there.
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I'm not talking about the preseason games. I'm taking about last year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    simple fact I read what people say. And I did happen to see every game upto the cleveland game last year.

However, when more then a couple of people complain about LT, you know he sucks, even at times when Hill was not active he was burnt.
  6. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, Lamont sucks, alright!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    youse sayin' ees gay or sumthun?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.