Impact Three Draftees

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

not from what I have heard.............Landry is really looked at in his own league..........

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't think Landry played well in the games I've seen him. Including the Sugar Bowl. I used to be a huge Landry fan but now I think he's not as great.

3. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

Laron Landry is a great safety in the Roy Williams mold.

Reggie Nelson is a great safety in the Ed Reed mold.

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Roy Williams is terrible. The guy cant cover his own toilet seat and Dallas is talking about getting rid of him..............Landry potential is along the lines of Polamolu and greater.................comparing him with Roy williams is inept

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Is Nelson really going to declare even? I read somewhere that he has enrolled for classes for next year, indicating he may be leaning towards staying in school.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

How many schools have done registration for next year at this point? I'm not even done with my schedule for next semester, much less next year, although I am at a different school, I wouldn't think it'd be that different.

7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well Landry is a gamechanger and that is for sure. But nelson has only to put a late hit on a couple of people. I think we take Landry, and then go for a corner or an END.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar