I'm very disappointed in you all...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I logged on and only saw two threads about TO.

I have not had enough TO today. I need more TO.

After a day with the shop all to myself, including the radio, and listening to ESPN while I worked, I came home eager to maybe hear some news about TO. I thought you guys could help me out, but you let me down.

There is simply not enought TO in the media these days. I'm writing a letter to Katie Couric about this. A great institution such as CBS should know that the key to success is TO coverage.

I thought you guys were football fans....I guess I was wrong. I'm very disappointed.

When I log back on again, I expect to see a page of TO threads with TO news, links, pictures, films, commentary from sports anylists and TO's elementary school teachers and playmates. Post an interview with TO's third cousin twice-removed in Toadlick, TENN.

More TO. NOW.

;)

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:duckrun:

Attached Files:

• tv.JPG
      tv.JPG
      File size:
      13.3 KB
      Views:
  3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Avvie, thanks for pointing out a glaring problem. We're not paying enough attention. By the way, are you really TO?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who is TO??

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

(An) Twan Odom

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Didn't he retire?

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yes more TO! And more poor little Billy Volek threads (haven't you heard the world has done poor Billy wrong). That big bad Coach Fisher done lied to our poor Billy, he hurt poor Billy's feelings and wouldn't let him play no more. We need more threads talking about TO, poor Billy and big bad mean Jeff Fisher.

:hang:

OH! And let’s not forget at least one thread to curse Steve McNair and any other old Titans heroes who had the unmitigated audacity to don the garb of another franchise (*******s).

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Toronto, Ontario. :rolleyes: ;)

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It really is insane how much coverage that got. I mean, wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar