I'm tired of the negativity - what has IMPRESSED you thus far this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got zero money to spend on a jersey. All my money goes to tuition, rent, beer, and motorcycle payment.. the necessities.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I agree on Verner. Harvin made him look silly a few times, but he has mostly been very good. McCourty hasn't turned into that #1 guy like I had hoped, but he keeps the ball in front of him, plays hard, and interacts with fans on FB. I can't complain about him. Mouton has been decent too. The dropped pick would have been a nice showcase play, but he has still made a positive contribution.

I still don't think I'll be naming a pet after any of them soon (my cat's name is Finny).

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Alterraun has been great this year, besides vs harvin.

4. smili

smili Starter

That Detroit game was one of the most exciting games I'd seen in a very long time.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Special Teams, Alan Lowry, Tim Shaw, Darius Reynaud have been the biggest positives so far.

Aside from his injury-prone non-throwing shoulder, I've been impressed with Locker's improving accuracy.

Ayers impresses me aside from his dumb penalties. That LB corps is going to be pretty good in a year or two, I feel.

Kendall Wright is the most productive rookie receiver we've ever had. I don't care what anyone says about how he's used.

Craig Stevens is a complete TE, and Cook has become a very good playmaker.

6. Stan

Stan Infinite

How can anyone say Mouton has looked remotely good? He is constantly trailing receivers and letting them get easy catches. This is like saying McCourty is good because he gets a lot of tackles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar