I'm still alive

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hey guys,

I'm still alive, haven't been eaten yet. But so far it has been an amazing trip. I've got a couple more days before I head on home, we've got some great photos.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Make sure to upload those photos man, at least send some to me if you're not choosing to post them public. You're visiting one of the best places in the world my friend, enjoy every minute of it!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny is in the nashville area again?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

:thumb:

Portal is great!

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Boy, I saw a capetown documentary last night!

Watch out! Those south africans drive like crazy! And it is incredible the security issues they have there! The whole place is packed with barbwires, ccv's and private security for most bussiness, it's like the far west with crazy cab drivers!

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Way to keep the wildlife safe Gunny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYhVz_XCiNk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYhVz_XCiNk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You are right about it being one of the best places. It was simply amazing.

We leave for home today from Johannesberg (yay 14 hour flight :S) and we left the last Safari Lodge yesterday.

We ended up with over 1,000 photos and around 4 hours of video in 8 days. I will definitely post photos (or at least find a site to host them) and send you a link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar