I'm so sick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitan277, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

looking back now that we lost week 1 to the Jaguars.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

take some aspirin and call in the morning...

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If it wasn't for that loss (and I can safely say we're MUCH better than Jacksonville) we'd be the best team in the AFC lol. It's crazy because I was furious over that game because A. I knew how bad Jacksonville was (and I was right) and B. we really didn't look good against them the whole game. It was a rare overreaction by me but our offense didn't click at all and MJD ran wild. It all changed the following week against Baltimore and we haven't looked back. Go figure. But look at it this way, good teams always lose 1 weird game every year. Didn't the Pats lose to the Browns last year?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Watching Mark Sanchez play quarterback makes me sick.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

What's done is done, we learned from it.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We were suppose to get smashed by the Ravens.. Just think like we beat the Jags and got beat by the Ravens..

It wasn't set in a stone that we were going to be undefeated.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If nothing else it's allowed us to fly under the radar. We beat Baltimore and everyone wrote us off as, "Oh well it was a hangover for Baltimore, lets talk about the Patriots more." And then the Bills got ESPN's attention since their obligated to talk about 1 small market team with a good record they picked them. That's why nobody is talking about us or Tampa or San Francisco. We don't fit the ESPN mold so we fly under the radar and just keep winning. I'll take it.

8. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Me too. Looking at the schedules it looks extremely possible the Texans and Titans end up tied at the end of the year. I expect the Titans and Texans to split their series, we beat the colts twice, and Jacksonville once so we're 4-2 in the division and they sweep the Colts and Jags so they're 5-1. If it's a tie they make the playoffs and we don't. Maybe as a wildcard, but that gets hazy with a lot more teams in the mix.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This week it will be, "What's wrong with the Cowboys?" and "Can the Jets win with Mark Sanchez?" or maybe "Did the Eagles make a mistake signing Michael Vick?"

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Waaaaaaay to earlier to start thinking about this.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar