I'm ready to move on and leave the ST*** MC**** thing behind!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Now that the initial shock then sadness then anger about ST*** MC****'s leaving the team has passed. I'm starting to feel elated! A happy realization has begun to take hold of me as I comptemplate all of the GREAT offseason moves the Titans have made this year! From the drafts of Vince Young and Lendalle White and others to the free agent moves of Chris hope, Kevin Mawe, David Givens, and David Thorton! Not to mention with Jeff Fisher and Norm Chow, we have some of the best coaches in the NFL. We have significantly Upgraded our team! We have for the first time in 10 years cap space for the things we need possibly even a FA pickup like Ty Law this year. Plus NO DEAD MONEY NEXT YEAR MEANS EVEN MORE FA PICKUPS ARE POSSIBLE!!

I say we forget about ole what's his name and start focusing on the positive aspects of our beloved Titans. I pledge to stop focusing on ST*** MC**** and move on!!
    GO TITANS!!

2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

steve mcnair

3. TitanFan4Life

just testing....:rolleyes:

4. TitanFan4Life

David Thorton?

5. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

That's what I said "David" :)

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    Smells like hate.
    Can I have a bite?
    Did you know that if you type the words
    "Al Davis" at Patriot Planet you get this little image -->
    [​IMG]

7. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

:ha: LOL YOU OK?

8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

No the Guy has BP's soul and he's coming for me..........................................................ooohhh wait he's got me

My sig shows all u need to know

9. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Truckin, like the duda man....

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

I'm McNair of BORG.
    I have been assimulated.
    My resistance was futile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar