I'm ready for Sunday!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Be there or be square.....

goTitans Tailgate - One of these days maybe the infamous TitanJeff will show up :)

We'll have burgers and brew - Everyone welcome, first come first serve.

St. Ann's Episcopal Church - Look for the high flying Titans flag and some crazy dude wearing Elvis glasses.

*cheers*

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wish I could make it in for this one. Sounds nice. School is getting tight, so I'm having to pick and choose when I travel. I'll be in for the Ravens game, but have a beer for me. Cheers to all Titans Fans!

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Can you kinda describe where it's at?

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Bobo,

St. Ann's is on Woodland Street. If you're walking away from LP Field on Woodland street (away from downtown) you go under the interstate overpass and you'll see St. Ann's on the left at the first street you come to. Would love to see you there!

Attached Files:

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Another map

Attached Files:

• map.jpg
      map.jpg
      File size:
      34.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks. I think I know where that's at, Google Earth is cool :yes:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Not as big a walk as the map indicates. really just a little bit past the northern parking lot

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Wish I could be there.

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Someone want to pay for my air fair and my game tickets???....haha

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Just walk to the big, tall showney's sign and walk under the freeway overpass. They will be there on the left as you emerge from the other side. Spot a black toyota 4 runner parked in the first row of cars as you cross the street on the other side. It will be right there. Just cross under the free way using the left sidewalk. This is of course if you are coming from the general direction of the stadium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar