I'm pulling for Jags since we're done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Thanks ESPN.

2. 24

24 Starter

Definitely.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm pulling for an unprecidented string of blimps crashing into sidelines throughout the NFL

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

After further review, I second the Eagles nomination. I'd love to see a Vick redemption story, especially now that he's really committed himself to the position (cough cough, maybe a Houston boy would like to hang in Philly this offseason). DeSean is electrifying. Reid is a class act.

I might root for Oakland - since I now have sympathy for fans of a disfunctional franchise.

And c'mon... Houston has some cheerleaders. Wish we could play the Moo Cows every week sometimes. Can I just root for them and not their team?

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I hope it was just all the cheerleader talk, and not the comments about Tom Brady's hair...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

I could care less of who wins now that the titans are done this year. Volunteer basketball time baby!

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

im rootin for dat d00d mike vick and the dirty birds pt II

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He posted that before the game was even final... The Raiders had the ball at their 40 yard line with 1:30 left and a timeout.

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

As far as the division goes, the Jags are the lesser of the evils. Though I do enjoy watching the Colts flame out in the playoffs. :yes:
    Who am I hoping to win it all? Wow, this has become one of those seasons where I really don't care. I like to see the Raiders, Cards or Bengals do well, but they've all shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. I really wanted the Skins to take it this year so McNabb could flip off the city of Philadelphia, but that's not happening. Vick's redemption story is nice, but I will never wish a championship for those jerks in Philadelphia.

Soooo after all that... I want the Packers to win. Clay Matthews is a gun, and a friend of Bruce's is a friend of mine.

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

in the afc south anybody but the texans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar