Im not convinced we're going to stink

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Stafon Johnson also looks good. I'm not at all worried about this CJ situation. Yes it'd be nice to have his HR threat on the field, but he isn't an every down back. As much as he is a beast, IMO he has the same amount of flaws to his game.

2. amy

amy Starter

No, it isn't. Stop looking at stats. We all complained last year about how bad Fisher and his coaches were so pathetic. Players can't show their stuff if they don't know what they're supposed to be doing. The entire season was sorry because of the coaching. We have new coaches with different approaches. Anything can happen but that anything is just as likely to be good as it is bad. Stop with negativity and wait to see what happens. Remember, thinking negatively is bad for your overall health. And it makes you ugly! :D

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I'm happy people expect us to suck. As weird as this team is, we tend to play better as underdogs. Were expected to win 4-6 games. Meaning SUPER BOWL!!

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Before free agency I was thinking around 4 wins. Now with the players we've added and how the rookies are stepping up in camp I'm thinking at least 7 wins.

Hasselbeck still has something left in the tank, CJ will play, our WR core is young and talented, Cook should step up this year, and our OL is solid. To me that's a pretty good offense. As long as CJ gets his touches and Hasselbeck throws more TD's than INT's at the end of the year we should be alright.

For defense the JJ move was great and now with Morgan back we actually have a good DE combo, I'm still worried about the DT rotation and not so sure who will step up at that position, the LB's are no names except Ruud but they're still talented and excited to see Ayers on the field, as far as DB's go everyone should be good except of course Hope.

I like what MR and Munch have done so far and they have me more excited for the future than this upcoming season. For the first time in a while I actually trust this team to make the right decision. If you have more complaints than praise this off season then you're just looking for trouble, attention, or just a negative person overall. We've addressed pretty much every need and this is a solid core to rebuild with.

go titans

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar