Im not convinced we're going to stink

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they got high school football in Costa Rica?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's called soccer to us.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Rugby is cool also. Have a mate in melborne who likes Rugby.

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

im not convinced either. We have speed to burn with Britt, Williams, Washington at WR and Cook at tight end. Also Hback is a capable QB, and i'm loving the reaction to our defense with an actual Defensive Coordinator who isn't dumb like Cecil

5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

With the Britt mess with his injury and possible suspension along with the holdouts from CJ and Finnegan, I'm really starting to get pessimistic about this year.....if those 3 guys can get in camp and be healthy I'll be very optimistic, but at this time, I just can't what so ever....seriously....there's a good chance our offense could be minus CJ and Britt early in the year

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Some more of that Old Time Rock and Troll......

You know the season is getting close when Costarica is back on trolling missions.

I still think that we finish in the 5-7 win range, mainly because I see us starting out rough due to new coaches and skill position players. I think that we finish strong though.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which rugby?

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

The way things are going I think we'll be lucky to hit 5-11 (if CJ sits out and considering Britt's injuries, if those two are there and healthy, I think we can get 9 or so wins).

But that's OK, we're rebuilding and it'll be nice to have good picks in the 2012 draft. Most will probably be reaching for QBs, and meanwhile we can work on our defense or get a good WR (if Britt just can't keep healthy).

I think the Titans will be competing in about 3 years.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Don't under estimate Ringer. He had a heavy workload at Michigan St, but has had no wear nd tear with us. He was known for yards after first contact and tough runs in college. He seems to always bounce off the first contact and falls forward when tackled. Think poor-mans MJD.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Given how CJ is acting, nothing would make me happier than for Ringer to step up and become a great RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar