Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm jealous of the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,588
    Colts are running a franchise to win long term. Their FO is solid. Same as the other franchises that are in the hunt perennially. Their fans demand it.
    SawdustMan and nickmsmith high five this.
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    the only thing i'm jealous of is that they got ANOTHER elite QB (in the making) - a PM/Rodge/Brady type talent - and we're (for all intensive purposes) stuck with Jake...

yeh i said it 'stuck' - i know nate dropped a 'stat padding TD' but i don't care, even if he did get that, i'd still tell you the dude doesn look to have the accuracy...

if playing the game for 15+ years doesn't make you accurate, guess what, another 3 won't make a difference...
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    I agree with the OP. Just look, the Colts have had how many amazing years with Peyton, 1999-2010? They are terrible for ONE year, and then get a fresh young restart. Although I don't think Luck will be of Peyton standards, he can still be a Matt Ryan type player. They got another legit QB in a year and found some nice young players all in one draft. They literally rebuilt in a year.

You'd be a fool to say you didn't wish the same for the Titans.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,971
    The Colts did not completely rebuild in a year. They did make plenty of moves, but that team was nowhere near as bad as they played last season. If you think the Colts were trying to win those games last year, I've got some oceanfront property in Oklahoma you might be interested in.
  5. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    The team suddenly looked a lot better when this guy was let go:

[IMG]

Dan Orlovsky and Curtis Painter aren't much better.

Remember when we lost that guy and stopped having 6 game losing streaks?
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,283
    lmao.

I'm sure that's why they were a great team for a decade. Petyon had nothing to do with it.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,971
    I know right? lol The fans didn't care back when the Colts sucked every year I guess.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,283
    Yup, but as soon as they demanded excellence the franchise became great.
    Gunny high fives this.
  7. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,588
    Peyton's gone. They are in the playoffs and we are not. LMAO
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,283
    And all because their fans demanded excellence.

At least we have absolved Munch, Locker, O-line, Defense, Jerry Gray, Bud Adams, GM of any responsibility.