I'm impressed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

if those games don't do it.... wait till dec 8th at denver, we will be shown what an offense should be like... ugh, not looking foward to that game.
  2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

You're right. Thus far, we can see a dramatic difference in the way we are playing. Somewhere we found some heart. Last year we just laid down and died. I am not sure last year's team could beat the local high school team. This year I see a fight. We may not make the playoffs but if we are in every game like we were Sunday, then even in a loss there is promise. This week will be a big challenge for our defense so our offense has to find itself and put some points on the board.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

He was a decent game manager. Not great.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

The coach needs to be the game manager, the QB needs to be more than that, he needs to be a leader of the team!!!!
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

6. Dman

Dman Starter

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I dont want Fitzpatrick to start! I want Locker to prove me wrong and win when the games on the line. So far he's like 0-4 or 0-5 when he has a had a chance to be the hero!
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

I agree... I want him to prove me wrong as well but I look at what he brings to the table and I don't see anything more than average and that doesn't win you games. If the game vs san diego goes in to a shoot out I have a hard time believe he can keep up with rivers and their impressive offense that got 585 yards last week. He needs to step it up!
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

We lost in OT, he never had a chance to.

But wasnt the opening drive and the 99-yard drive worth something?
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

While I agree with this, we also had the ball up by 8 with less than 4 mins to go in the game. Gotta find a way to win that game and not go to OT. He did not loose us this game, the play calling did here but if you are a leader and you think the play calling is bad, you can change it at the line and get the first down by any means necessary! Ill go down swinging any day, what I hate is striking out looking and that is what we did!