I'm Going to Atlanta...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigRed3, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

elfie be wiiiiiiiiiildin out :lol:

2. I would NEVER question whether you love your guy or not. And I seriuosly doubt Bipolar would either. It's great to see you think so much of your guy no matter what he does (that itself seems to be hard to find these days). I just know my woman, and she know's me. When I'm around her, everything is all good.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I know. Which is why it's weird to hear someone say "i'm getting my ph.D in nursing". My wife's a Nurse Practitioner, my mom is a nurse practitioner. Most their friends are the same.
    But I'll let you in on not-so-much of a secret: You're getting robbed if you're going to Vandy to become a nurse practitioner.
    And it's spelled with a T, not a C. But, it's your career. :))

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The gloat, too late. Also, everyone I know who has graduated from Vanderbilt's program loved it. An NP is not a Ph.D. My friend is currently in the mid-wifery program and loves it. There's really only TSU and Belmont as an alternative to Vanderbilt and I have a Vanderbilt legacy. I'm not stopping at MSN, I am getting a Ph.D.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I know 3 girls that went to Vandy and regret it saying they could've gotten better for less elsewhere.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

People who marry for money wind up earning it...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OvDChE2JS8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OvDChE2JS8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

So what else is there fun to do in Atlanta?

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

From my reading of this thread, it would appear you can fall in love, sign a pre-nup, get married, fight over money, divorce, get to keep at least 2/3rds of your stuff and be bitter for ever after. Sounds like my kind of place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar