Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm getting recruited

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by maximus, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    On a side note, I am now getting recruited to play football at Trinity Bible college. http://www.trinitybiblecollege.edu
    Coach called me last night and is sending me(and some friends) a packet of info.
    Have a couple other schools showing interest, we'll see how that goes
  2. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    Sweet..
    Good luck!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,312
    :werd:

good luck.
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Good luck, keep us updated.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    What position do you play? Looks like they could use some help about everywhere...

Maranatha Bible Baptist College L 19 / 26
    Westminster College L 0 / 51
    University of MN Morris L 0 / 67
    Martin Luther College L 0 / 34
    Crown College L 7 / 29
    Principia College W 13-6 Overtime
    Northwestern College L 14 / 52
    Principia College W 19-13 Overtime
  4. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Probably a WR/DB/S. I guess you could say being recruited as an Athlete(find a position when I get there). Coach said he would let us decide where to play but also ask us to play at a place of best need of the team.
    They had 43 players on the team last year, all 43 played. Yes, they lose a lot. The lost 105-0 a couple of years ago. I'm goin to play ball, the place that give me the most chance to play and has my major. That's where I am going.
    I have two friends also getting recruited to go there. One is a QB/LB/S and the other is a WR/LB.
    Also in contact with KCU, BSC, Faulkner, Lambuth, and other schools. They have all offered walk on spots. A couple of these schools are non-scholarship programs(think Austin Peay a couple of years ago)
    TBC(Trinity Bible) is offering us a academic scholarship that is pretty nice, maybe a little help from football.
    The packet of info will have a DVD about the team, applications to the school and a LOI(letter of intent).
    Thanks for the encouragement
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Any other posters get recruited to play college sports(any sport, any level). How did you decide where to go?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,312
    I wish i did.

you guys pay a crazy amount for college.
  6. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    I was, for football. Lots of schools up and down the east coast. I decided to stay local and went to the college my father attended. Not one of my better decisions. I ended up transferring and playing baseball.

Congratulations and good luck. It's a fun time, but it can get crazy depending on how many schools are calling you. I had a lot of trouble making a decision, and it got to the point where I'd hate to hear the phone ring.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
  7. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    Good luck Maximus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.