I'm faster than Keith Bulluck.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So over vacation, we convieniently had about 100 yards of track that we'd race on just for poops and giggles. But since I kept beating folks with a 20 yard head start, we started clocking with a stop watch.

In cargo shorts, a polo, and basic running shoes 2 had me at 4.44-4.47. Right at what I ran in HS. Kind of sucks, now that I need speed for nothing other than flag football. But I figure I can shave that down a good bit.

SO this pointless thread is just here to let everyone know...I'm faster than Keith Bulluck.

watch your back Usain Bolt

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Props dude.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dang, some day I want to be like u bro...!

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Pretty good the fastest I have seen in person was my friend who I played fb with at Dyer County High School in west Tn. He was consistently clocked in at a 4.29 or 4.30. To come down to it he had a full ride to the University of Arkansas to play db but our head coach and him at the time didn't get along and he had to sit out the last 4 games of the season which he had records he would have blown by. Well to make a long story short our head coach didn't tell him he had the offer and he enlisted in the Navy the same time I did. Of course we didn't find out about this until later and it wasn't but a year later that coach finally lost his job.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I ran a 6.5. Im a TE tho lol

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

ouch

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's been a while since I was clocked. I'm around 4.49. I'm faster now though.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm... taller than Keith Bulluck.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm almost taller than KVB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar