I'm embarrassed to be a fan today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

I drove 3 hours to go to today's game sucks it went the way it did because its probably the only game I will get to go to this year. Had a great time had great seats, the crowd was very loud and did their part. It's just too bad the players and coaches for the most part didn't. There no excuses for the way things happened today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I feel your pain. I drove 18hrs to watch the titans lose on a safety in overtime back in 04. Things havent changed apparently

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre a fake fan if you dont want him gone

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Bro, I WISH I COULD FEEL EMBARRASSED....

There are 0 Titans Fans where I live, along with 0 NFL fans for that matter... You know how hard it is to support a seemingly inept franchise when no one around you even cares about the sport....

If we were winning, at least I'd have a reason, but as someone said, our seasons for the past ga-jillion years have been over so quickly... LONG GONE are the glory days of playoffs and winning seasons....

F'in hell... i'm actually loosing interest in both the team and the sport for that matter...

You tell me I have to sacrifice three and half hours to watch my damn team live, where over 3/4 of that time is commercials or other random crap.... In a loss like this, all I can think about is how many commercials I had to endure to reach this pitiful depressive state...

I'm growing real tired...

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I live with Saints fans. The **** I took tonight was unbelievable because they know how much I support this team. It's pathetic, which is why I'm still pissed off at 1 in the morning.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well in all honestly this week was a wash...might as well not have happened....I guess as long as Miami loses tomorrow....I think they can they will be distracted and without 2 starting lineman who are away cuz of a text/ voicemail war and tampa is itching for a win

so next week has all the implications as if we wolda won and indy won like we all expected to happen this week.....

maybe even more....if we come out and whip the colts, maybe we break there spirit....maybe Andrew luck will go missing and go on "suicide watch"

7. 520

lol like off the team

orrr off the earth

cuz I think you may be on the wrong side of that

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Whoa......Hall of Famer, 35 year employee of the Titans/Oillers, with a family. I hope you are drunk and feel remorse for typing this. This has crossed a line of humanity, not just football. Very poor form. Are you gonna use the Ritchie Incognito defense? I was just joking, "he's my brother". WTF?

Wishing death on someone (anyone) over a game? Really? C'mon Man!

9. 520

this was the first game I left my work shirt on over my titans shirt when I went to wal mart after work.....

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

WAS RICHIE INGONITO JOKING!!!?? DOES IT MATTER MARTIN SENT TEXTS JOKING TO KILL HIS FAMILY!?!? NO BULLYING IS BULLYING!!!:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar