Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm down to two quarterbacks. Mallet and Stanzi. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    He will fit in well with CJ then. Oh!
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I hated Tebow in college. Now, I looove Tebow. I wish he was on the TITANS! Rumor has it that Elway isn't "sold" on Tebow, I would totally trade our 1st for Tebow. Ohh Yaaa! :koolaid:
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Tebow is left handed, I like the kid, but something about left handed QB's kills me.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    [IMG]
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Yea Steve Young, I like Steve. His mom lives down the road, everybody loves how she's "Steve did this, Steve did that" yea lady we know, we have TV too LOL.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    [IMG]
  7. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    Funniest things in this thread:

Stanzi compared to Brady

Stanzi called clutch
    1 people high five this.
  8. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    New funniest thing in this thread:

People calling out others' opinions yet taking no time to establish a counter-point.

I have no real opinion this, I'm no draftnik, but I come to these threads for info. So far I'm seeing a lot more info FOR Stanzi than against.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    You want him quarterbacking this team? Oh lawdy lord.
  10. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,808
    Because when you look at Stanzi you see a guy who has worked his tail off and put up some good numbers.
    He has the tools and intelligence to be successful. He seems like one of those guys who just needs a chance. He will get it.
    He did get Made in America or something tattooed on his back... Comes across as a good ole boy type... NASCAR and such. Tennessee would love him.

As far as the way Mallett talks? Who cares? CJ doesn't exactly sound intelligent when he opens his mouth but the guy can play. CJ isn't a moron.

Accents and speech patterns have little to do with assessing intelligence. It doesn't help his case but at the same time it doesn't mean he is a dumb . Mallett has skills. I think his attitude is a plus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.