i'm afraid

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

LT will end up burning us on the screen all day. And I imagine Gates is begging them right now to pleeeeeze put him in a matchup with ANY of our DBs....

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I'm not too worried about the pass next week, Rivers only passed 11 times in the Oakland game, LT was the one they rode to a win. If we can slow down LT and force rivers to throw 20-30 times I'm sure we can get him to make mistakes... unless of course Schwartz believes you can't blitz Rivers.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I didn't watch the whole game, but Rivers looked like a crazy man last night. I think he's going to be a pretty good QB in this league. I mean, the parts I saw he was making pretty good reads and doing a nice job, but he was so hopped up on adrenaline that he looked like a keystone cop back there. His footwork was ridiculous. I think he might be on amphetamines. :lol:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Rivers didn't have to throw the ball with the way they were running thru the Raiders D

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He threw the ball 11 times!

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

LT will be on the bench by half-time (with 120 yards).

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Collins will be knocked out of game?

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Brooks was sacked something like 7 times and he didn't even finish the game. Will we see some history in the making this sunday? Most sacks by one team in a single game?

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He was sacked more (7) times, than he had copleted psses in the game. He had 6 completed passes (in I believe 14 attempts).

Yikes!!

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yup, chargers looked tough, and the raiders looked sick....I see Brady Quinn playing in Oakland next year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar