Ill-Recieved Joke by Chris Vernon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Gorilla, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

exactly lol i have a sailors vocabulary but geez even i know when you've gone too far.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I would've laughed if it was funny.
    It's been 2 years since McNair passed away, mourning season is over.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

imo it's only ok to laugh about someones death if they pass away or if it's truly kind of funny. Like how the guy from kill bill died. I mean if a girl watched her entire family get killed in front of her, she's not gonna joke about it 5 years later just because it's been a while. It was still a shock, and the shock will always remain. Maybe it's just me, i was really bothered by his death so i can't see myself ever joking about his death.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

And then we're back to know your audience.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really wanted to go to this roast. I've never been to "Dick's Last Resort" but I heard it was a fun place.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I almost got into some sh!+ at the Dallas game last year because some j3rk0ff said some foul sh!+ about Steve. Even some Cowboys fans who heard him said it was wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I was also at the Dallas game last year, and all of the Cowboys fans I met were super classy. I guess there's that idiot in every stadium though.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah dude would not shut up the whole game and then when Verner sealed it this jerk really got nasty.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

That was just a bad joke, period.

There's a difference between insensitivity and just not having a sense of humor. A comedian could make a joke about McNair in good taste and I would still laugh. A comedian can make an insensitive joke, look like an a***** and he will be treated accordingly.

10. netnut

netnut Starter

Steve 2:49 left , Ball on opponents 25 yrd line, 2 time outs left, down by 3 points.
    GAMES OURS!!!!!! Nuff Said!
    OH the memoirs!! ;-)))))))

Vote Ron Paul!2012 Peace!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar